- Ouya begins shipping to Kickstarter backers
- Hideo Kojima talks Metal Gear Solid V
- Mark Cerny and Yu Suzuki talking Shenmue III strategy?
- Etrian Odyssey: Millennium Girl teaser site opened
- Sony shares new PlayStation 4 details at GDC
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain announced as Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain combined
- Persona 3: The Movie hits Japan this fall
- Atelier Escha & Logy revealed for PlayStation 3
- Yoichi Wada steps down as Square Enix CEO
- Spelunky, Metrico, more announced for PS Vita and PS3
- Phantasy Star Online 2 western release delayed
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster debut trailer
- Double Fine Adventure named Broken Age
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead coming to PS Vita
- Terraria hits consoles next week
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster coming west this year
- Sony and Unity partner to offer Unity for PlayStation
- Sega teasing new PlayStation 3 and PS Vita project
- Mind 0 debut Fami-shots
- Atelier Totori Plus out now on U.S. PlayStation Network
- Dragon Quest X listed on Amazon France
- Rumor: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed XV, moved to PS4
- Ovosonico working with Sony to produce new IP
- New Atelier game announced, full reveal next week
- Drakengard 3 (wtf!!!) high-res screenshots, artwork
Yay! Three weeks have passed since our last “21 days of video game news”, and with E3 ending today, crazy stuff have been happening (Next Next Gen Final Fantasy Real Time Tech Demo anyone ?).
So here it is, 21 days of (mostly) japanese madness. Oh, and by the way if you haven’t played Ghost trick, go buy it now (and a DS if you need to).
Persona 4: Arena Has An Option For English And Japanese Voiceovers (so it was a money issue after all)
Hey! It’s that time of the month again. After three weeks, we’re gonna have a look at everything (relatively important) that happenned in (mostly japanese – who cares about Black Ops II) video games news.
Hey! It’s that time of the month again. After three weeks, we’re gonna have a look at everything (important) that happenned in (mostly japanese) video games news.
Tri-Ace Working With Level-5 On The Little Battlers W (How about working on your own projects from time to time ?)
Every 21 days, the last save point highlights our favorite news in the (mostly japanese) game industry. Nothing as big as Shenmue HD or PSO2 on VITA this time, but a new .hack combat game is nothing to be ashamed of.